Kabealo Law Resources
- CFIUS 1-Page Cheat Sheet: A 1-pager designed to answer the most important question for a deal team: “Do we need to think about this issue?” This provides a few general rules of thumb to help M&A teams quickly gauge the relevance of CFIUS issues.
- CFIUS 102: A Primer on the “new” CFIUS. A brief overview of CFIUS designed to provide parties and their advisors a basic working knowledge of how to approach CFIUS issues.
- Section 721 of the Defense Production Act of 1950: This is the statute that establishes CFIUS and provides its mandate.
- 31 C.F.R. Part 800: These are the regulations implementing the Committee’s mandate to review investments in U.S. businesses.
- 31 C.F.R. Part 802: These are the regulations implementing the Committee’s mandate to review investments in real estate in the U.S.
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual: Administered by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency, this is the rulebook for all companies that have a facility security clearance to access classified U.S. government information.